IGNORED

room available at the hub for the international rally

Snarley Bill

according to allanh, as of this morning there is a double room available at the hub. some one better grab it if you want to be where the action is. if anyone cancels a room, could you post it on here so some one else can get it. there will probably be a few cancelations in the future do to the economy or something else changing some ones plans. i will try to keep you posted on cancellatons if i find out about them. bill :2133:

according to allanh, as of this morning there is a double room available at the hub. some one better grab it if you want to be where the action is. if anyone cancels a room, could you post it on here so some one else can get it. there will probably be a few cancelations in the future do to the economy or something else changing some ones plans. i will try to keep you posted on cancellatons if i find out about them. bill :2133:

I'm going to cancel my room. Don't have enough vacation time available to make the rally this year. I haven't done it yet, so if anyone want's it, let me know.

I emailed the Hub the other day about putting me on a waiting list and got a reply back this afternoon that they had a double room available and they used the reply as a confirmation. So I guess I'm going to be there, providing this medical problem I have doesn't prevent me, I'll know more once the tests are in and surgery booked.

But until then, I'm in!! Will take care of the registration soon.:thumbsup2:

Ian

I emailed the Hub the other day about putting me on a waiting list and got a reply back this afternoon that they had a double room available and they used the reply as a confirmation. So I guess I'm going to be there, providing this medical problem I have doesn't prevent me, I'll know more once the tests are in and surgery booked.

But until then, I'm in!! Will take care of the registration soon.:thumbsup2:

Ian

good luck with your medical situation, and glad you got a room. bill :)

Guest BluesLover

I just confirmed my cancellation with Debbie at The Hub.

She says she's going to call the next person on the Waiting List in order to re-book it. Good luck to whomever that is.

Cheers,

Edited by BluesLover