IGNORED

New Bike!!!

rangerider

Well, after months of healing, (crashed Sept. 22, deer came out bout 11PM, missed deer, back brake locked, got sideways, and down we go. Seven ribs, collar bone, and sore shoulder). The insurance company wanted to total, but I thought I could fix her back up. (04 midnight, 23,000 miles). Just plastic, and front and rear guards right side. Had most of parts off once already, soooo. Well a letter from insurance company they will only put libility, sooo, damm it come get it!!!!!!!

Fever hit once it left the driveway. Lots of looking, even on our classified ads, but none were real close, and there is still ice and snow in northern minnesota!!!!

Any way buddy told me to call a dealer 150 miles away. Had a new 08, silver and charcoal. $13,000 plus tax and license. No miles 5 year warranty. And the chance to accessorise again!!!

Used to drive fast and take chances!!!!!!!!:7_2_102[1]:

Now I guess it's time to grow up and almost act my age, don't heal like I used too!!!!!!!!!

Take care and happy motoring!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy34::nanner:

Keep us up to date on what you find. Photos - you know the rules we love photos.....Glad to hear you made a full recovery from you ordeal but also sorry to hear you lost your midnight... Good luck on your hunt,hope your back in the saddle soon:motorcycle:

Buddy

You will only be out of a bike for as long as it takes one to trip your trigger. Then look out deer here you come again. Only this time lets hope that brake doesn't lock up. I never put falling down as my fault it's the sucking of gravity!:confused24::D