IGNORED

Wind Buffeting

Reed

I was reading some post on wind buffeting. Has anyone tried tour wing windows? I put a set on a Honda 900 Custom years ago because the wind buffeting was so bad I couldn't hear the stereo & give me a headake. put the wings on & the buffeting stoped. I could wear a baseball cap & listen to the stereo with no more buffeting.:think:

was wondering if it would work on a Venture?

Sorry no pitchers, if you have a Dennis Kirk Accessorier book, page 357 part # 23-0066.

Let Me see if I can discribe it. It is a clear lexan window that is 11 1/4 L 2 3/4 w that goes on the side of your windsheld to make your windsheld wider.by 2 3/4".It is on a little more of an angle then the windsheld.like a rap around but not to that extream.

it don't seam like much but it can make a big diff. Drilling the 4 holes in your windsheld is a little nerve racking.

Maybe on a Venture it isn't needed?

Laminar Lip makes some ears that attach to the side of the windshield that makes it about 6-7 wider. I put a set on my RSTD and seems to help create a bigger wind pocket especially on windy days. They use a type of 3m fasteners that will pill off if need me. If you go to there website, look under cruisers and scroll to the bottom. They have a 15 inch and a10 inch. I've tried tried the lip that goes at the top of the windshield and found that it creates more of a suction and didn't really help on buffeting.