FROG MAN

Due to the recent economic downturn and increased utility rates. In order to balance the budget I am forced to make some changes. I have decided to park my truck and ride the scoot more.:cool10::cool10::cool10: Sometimes sacrifices have to be made. See ya at the DQ.:Bunny:

Seriously folks I wish all the best for those who may be out of work. This thing has to turn around.:080402gudl_prv:

Electric Company is asking for a 43% raise over the next 3 years. I'm glad I have plenty of wood and free NG.Debt is a way of life for most but many can't manage it.A neighbor went to a car dealership to buy a new truck.He wanted to pay cash for the advertised price. He was told that price is for financing customers only No cash deal.

Pretty bad when cold hard cash is worthless now these days .

If the add does not state the sale is for only to be financed only , I would be owning that truck for free , compliments of false advertisement .

Few years back , a friend of mine went to the Honda dealership . They sold both cars and ATV's . Sale stated $2,500.00 off any Honda the lot . He wanted an ATV and said the dealer would not take the $2,500.00 of the sticker price of the ATV . He now owns an ATV and paid $0.00 for it . It soon became $0.00 or a major lawsuit .

BEER30

I hear ya. One of the ladies I work with said it best. "It's better to die with a million dollars in debt than a million in the bank. Let the kids sort it out." I have already warned my two kids.:hihi:

i think i am going to go into debt as deep as i can. running a household with good sense don't seem to work. wonder if mao tse sung has a few bucks he can spare me. :sign29:

Due to the recent economic downturn and increased utility rates. In order to balance the budget I am forced to make some changes. I have decided to park my truck and ride the scoot more.:cool10::cool10::cool10: Sometimes sacrifices have to be made. See ya at the DQ.:Bunny:

Seriously folks I wish all the best for those who may be out of work. This thing has to turn around.:080402gudl_prv:

I decided to get back into riding in 2005 when gas prices started getting high and picked up a used 2005 Yamaha 650 V-Star We still have it and last year picked a used 2005 Venture. One day had the wife on the back and had to stop for gas and seeing it take only 3 gallons of gas and the trip ode said we went 163.5 miles on that little gas convinced her to let me get a biger one.:cool10:

Pretty bad when cold hard cash is worthless now these days .

If the add does not state the sale is for only to be financed only , I would be owning that truck for free , compliments of false advertisement .

Few years back , a friend of mine went to the Honda dealership . They sold both cars and ATV's . Sale stated $2,500.00 off any Honda the lot . He wanted an ATV and said the dealer would not take the $2,500.00 of the sticker price of the ATV . He now owns an ATV and paid $0.00 for it . It soon became $0.00 or a major lawsuit .

BEER30

WHERE IS THIS DEALER???:whistling: