IGNORED

Joe Bonamassa

Stratcat

Another Video doodle while I learn my new editing software, I put some photos I took at a recent Joe Bonamassa (my current day favorite blues artist) and cut them to his new single. An opprtunity to mix some hobbies, photography, video editing and blues music. Just playing around I know we have some blues fans, so here goes...

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/3635520]Joe Bonamassa - Louisville March 09 on Vimeo[/ame]

Great video of a very talented artist.He played in Brampton Ontario last October and the only mistake I made was I got tickets for four friends and none for my self.All I got was the revue from my friends so I am dissapointed in myself for missing this one. A great concert and talented artist for sure. I won't make that mistake again if he returns to Brampton.He played in a 880 seat venue and still brought his stacked marshalls so loud was an understatement! Here's hoping he comes back this year.

Great video of a very talented artist.He played in Brampton Ontario last October and the only mistake I made was I got tickets for four friends and none for my self.All I got was the revue from my friends so I am dissapointed in myself for missing this one. A great concert and talented artist for sure. I won't make that mistake again if he returns to Brampton.He played in a 880 seat venue and still brought his stacked marshalls so loud was an understatement! Here's hoping he comes back this year.

The venue here is about the same size was sold out, and while loud the mix was just right, the guy's amazing! Thanks!