IGNORED

March break

mrc

Son’s March break

The MNR (Ministry of Natural Resources) has done it again. Here in Ontario they have close the fishing on the Sunday before the March break. 20 yrs of spending March break on Lake Temagami comes to an end. My son was upset. I am thinking of trying to go south riding for a week down around the Blue Ridge Parkway. What is the weather been like down in that area? They are calling for warm weather in the Toronto area (double digits) this weekend. Would I be able to leave the Toronto area on our bikes and make it south at this time of the year? What are you feeling? Would you try it or should I wait?

I have never biked in the USA. I am a little nervous about the weather. I’m looking for some advice from people along the route. Any comments?

The temps go up and down a lot at this time of year. Last weekend we had really cold temps and snow in some areas and a few days later we were up to 80. Now we're cold again but we'll be warm this coming week. Just best to check the weather for their extended forecast for where you intend to head.

Margaret