IGNORED

fuse box for head light??

I have an 85 vr that the fuse box sits on the battery and the fuse for the headlight have a broken clamp for the fuse does any one have a fuse box for sell or know where to get a replacement ??

thanks for the assist.:bobby:

You can get similar fuse holders or in-line fuse holders at RadioShack.

I replaced mine with an ATC fuse block. I ordered it from someone I buy parts from, but it doesn't make sense to go that route on a 1 off. You should be able to find on at an auto parts store. Just make sure that each fuse has 2 connectors of its own. Many blocks have one buss all the fuses sit on.

Whatever you do, replace the whole fuse holder. Those other clamps are about to break and they usually go at a bad time.

Deffinatly use an ATM type fuse block. You can get them at most any auto parts store. I reccomend makeing up a new base, and get TWO 6 fuse, ATM type.

That way if you need to mount any extra accessories, you have fuse holders avialable.

Feeding the horn, thru a Relay, would be a good example.

Also, removeing the Barro Sensor ( press sensor ) and the Fuel pump, from the 15 amp Ignition fuse and feeding those items from seperate new fuse is a good idea.

Follow out that circuit, ( Ignition fuse ) and you find that 8 seperate items are feed power off of that one fuse.