IGNORED

Mess up on passenger floorboards

Had battery covers and floorboards chromed. They turned out nice. Do have one BIG problem though. When I sent in the boards, I didn't realize where the pivot ball attaches that on the board itself there is a spring inside. On one board it stayed in, on the other it's gone. I have no idea where to find another or what the part number would be. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I'll show installed pics once I can get the springs. God Bless. Mike P.S. The pictures with the holes shows the space where the pin goes and the space where the spring is supposed to go.

Edited by Mikealiasmike
pics

I think the springs will be #26 or #34 on this webpage...1.09 each

SKU: 90501-13720-00

SPRING, COMPRESSION1$1.09

http://www.motorsportssupercenter.com/pages/parts/viewbybrand/2/Yamaha.aspx

Select motocycle

then year

Then model of RSTD

Then select Stand Footrest

Item #34 looks like the spring for the rear floor board right and #26 for the left.

Those are the beast. THANK YOU. Was gonna place order for it at 1.09 but once I found out they want 14.00 shipping for a spring thats 3/4 inch I think I'll find someone who lives close to a stealership and pick it up for me on their way home and send to me for .69 cents. Thanks again.

Those are the beast. THANK YOU. Was gonna place order for it at 1.09 but once I found out they want 14.00 shipping for a spring thats 3/4 inch I think I'll find someone who lives close to a stealership and pick it up for me on their way home and send to me for .69 cents. Thanks again.

That is rediculas...try to call them to see if they will sent them in the snail mail...

Where did you get the battery covers chromed? And how much did it cost? I've been wondering if it was cheaper to have them chromed than to buy the chromed ones, I was also thinking of having the air box covers chromed instead of getting them oem and having to use the K/N filters, any thoughts on this would be appreciated, Thanks, Dan

Had battery covers and floorboards chromed. They turned out nice. Do have one BIG problem though. When I sent in the boards, I didn't realize where the pivot ball attaches that on the board itself there is a spring inside. On one board it stayed in, on the other it's gone. I have no idea where to find another or what the part number would be. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I'll show installed pics once I can get the springs. God Bless. Mike P.S. The pictures with the holes shows the space where the pin goes and the space where the spring is supposed to go.

Hi Mike the chrome looks nice who done the work and are you happy with there work? Was the turn around fairly quick? Thinking of having some parts done Thanks Craig