IGNORED

The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

YamaDuck

There is some white stuff falling out of the sky. Does anyone know what it is. I think I saw something like this many, many, many years ago. I could have just been dreaming though. Whatever it is it is sticking all over the ground. Sure is pretty.

Harry:sign woo hoo::sign woo hoo::sign woo hoo:

There is some white stuff falling out of the sky. Does anyone know what it is. I think I saw something like this many, many, many years ago. I could have just been dreaming though. Whatever it is it is sticking all over the ground. Sure is pretty.

Harry:sign woo hoo::sign woo hoo::sign woo hoo:

Just finished shoveling and snow blowing the driveway for the second time this weekend. :bang head: Pretty??? Yeah.... But reallly looking forward to breakup so I can get out and ride the new to me RSV .:Venture::thumbsup2:

Still no power at SquidAcres... :(

Our road was not plowed, so where people drove is it chunkey ice. the going was slow.

We are on a well, so I came into work early and took a shower as they have one here at work.

I have a borrowed kerosene heater that knocked the chill off, the house was upto 58 degrees F this moring.

I hope to get power back today!!!!!!!!