IGNORED

Update on Grampagak

BIG TOM

Just got off the phone with Gary..He is doing fine.. had quite a lenghtly conversation with him..made a new friend.. What a great guy with a great attitude..I was impressed.. wish I had half the stuff this guy is made of......my hats off to you gary..May God Bless You with a speedy recovery...:thumbsup:

Big Tom you are right Gary is a good guy. I had the pleasure a BS'ing with him last year at the Pork in the Pines pig roast and we had a great conversation although one of us was a little tipsy. And Gary wasn't drinking..... go figure!

Gary I wish you well and a speedy recovery. Just remember we got a lot more BS to sling at the next PIP so get to the recovering and do what the Saw Bones tell ya.

Be well my friend and Godd bless

Bubber

aka Steve

It is great to hear Gary is doing good. He is a great guy. I also had the pleasure of meeting and visiting with Gary last year at Pork in the Pines. Gary take it easy and do what you are told. Have a speedy recovery. I am looking forward to this years Pork in the Pines.

Norm

Thanx guys, i also have had some great times with the time spent with all of you.. every person on this site has a special place in my life.. the ones that i have met, and the and the ones that i have yet to meet.. if at any time any of you are passing thru, or just need a place to get away from it all, your welcome to come stay a few days.. we've gots an extra room.. but we do got cats.. (just in case you have allergys)

and thanx for all of the well wishes..

:smile11: :smile11: :smile11: