IGNORED

1st Gen Sighting

Kregerdoodle

I saw a real nice dark brown/black first gen today, I tried to get close enough to him to get a pic, but was in my truck and I had some blue hair between me and him.. any way he was on 2920 and turned on Roberts Cemetery road just outside of Tomball....was it any one from here?? I thought I knew most of the locals, but I have never seen this one before..

I saw a real nice dark brown/black first gen today, I tried to get close enough to him to get a pic, but was in my truck and I had some blue hair between me and him.. any way he was on 2920 and turned on Roberts Cemetery road just outside of Tomball....was it any one from here?? I thought I knew most of the locals, but I have never seen this one before..

Kreg, I met a Lady Rider on an 86 VR Trike the other day. She said her husband built the trike from a Troupe Trike kit. They have another 86 VR and a parts bike. They live on Roberts Cemetary Rd. I gave her an invite to join VRRiders.org.

That could be it, if its not raining tomorrow or this afternoon I may go do some stalking...

Kreg

Kreg, I met a Lady Rider on an 86 VR Trike the other day. She said her husband built the trike from a Troupe Trike kit. They have another 86 VR and a parts bike. They live on Roberts Cemetary Rd. I gave her an invite to join VRRiders.org.

but was in my truck and I had some blue hair between me and him..

Proof once again its hard to catch a 1st Gen, 2nd Gen no problem!!!:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: :canada::canada::canada:

There you go, a dilusional 1st genner that decided not to let the whole truth out

:no-no-no: If he was on his bike he would have been able to sweep right around all that and get closer....For shame :stickpoke:

I think I know this bike. I used to be mine. I sold it to "ponches" trike lady and her hubby. they sold it to a neighbor. and they live off Robt's cem rd. Green Trike ponch?

I was over that way, I might have been me. I had to go to Houston, and then took a ride back by way of Austin. I'm not sure of the road you are talking about, but was is the vicinity. I had to make a fast one day trip, or I would have contacted some of Y'all over that way.

Wilkie :puzzled:

That looks like the bike, that road would have some 20mph hair pins on it, so you should remember if that was it or not....

Next time your around, give me a shout and we can do lunch or somthing..

Kreg

I was over that way, I might have been me. I had to go to Houston, and then took a ride back by way of Austin. I'm not sure of the road you are talking about, but was is the vicinity. I had to make a fast one day trip, or I would have contacted some of Y'all over that way.

Wilkie :puzzled:

I do remember that road, It was the first time I have scraped the pegs on her, when it says 25............it means 20 with a top heavy 1st Gen. Of course I might have been pushing it a little:2143:. It is beautiful up your way though. I am taking the wife that way in a couple of weeks to celebrate my "official retirement" from the Army.

Well give me a shout, there are alot of really nice roads out there..

I do remember that road, It was the first time I have scraped the pegs on her, when it says 25............it means 20 with a top heavy 1st Gen. Of course I might have been pushing it a little:2143:. It is beautiful up your way though. I am taking the wife that way in a couple of weeks to celebrate my "official retirement" from the Army.