IGNORED

To Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity...

Iowawegian

Don't know if this has been posted before or not. For all of us who are sick of being snowbound and have lost our sense of humor.....

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice!

3. Every Time Someone Asks You to Do Something, ask If they want fries with that.

5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their caffeine addictions, Switch to Espresso.

6.. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ' For Marijuana '

7. Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'..

9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.

10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat , with a serious face.

11.. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.

12. Sing Along At The Opera .

13. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.

14. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.

15. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'

16. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'

17. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'

18. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .

Send This To Someone To Make Them Smile.

It's Called ... THERAPY

i did number 15 in a grocery store in houston tx one time with my oldest son and my wife standing there. they didnt know i was going to do it you should have seen the look on there faces it was priceless. my wife was looking for a place to hide and my son was almost on the ground because he was laughing so hard the people around us just thought that another nut had escaped from the hospital:rotf: