IGNORED

Anybody have one of these things?

While at Ft Collins I noticed daveg90's great looking scoot had an accessory pouch made by M&S Enterprises in Las Vegas hanging between the risers. Anothre 1st had one also. It actually was made to fit a 1200 Honda Wing, but fit between the risers like it belonged there. I got the info from Dave and did a web search when I got back to the barn. I did find a listing, but when I called the number I got ahold of some dumb chat line recording, so I'm pretty sure the company's out of biz. Anyway...... Anyone have one of these things laying around that they're no longer using?? I could really use it... The '83 doesn't have enough room between the fairing and my knees to mount an 86-93 bag, and this thing would be just the ticket to store glasses, camera, etc. I'd be more the willing to cough up some change. My next alternative would be to have one custom made....yuck!!:mo money:

Hey Jack, I'll look when I finally RETURN fron the Ft. Collins gathering-------am at Brad&Lannas in MI.----enjoying the "BLUE h2o's of Lake Huron?????????????????????????:mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money: Dig deep into those 'shekels' U got buried in those 'coffee cans"-------:usa::usa:----j.R.

Hey Jack, I'll look when I finally RETURN fron the Ft. Collins gathering-------am at Brad&Lannas in MI.----enjoying the "BLUE h2o's of Lake Huron?????????????????????????:mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money: Dig deep into those 'shekels' U got buried in those 'coffee cans"-------:usa::usa:----j.R.

It is blue isn't it?? I think?? my wife and I came back to the states acrossed a bridge from canada into Michigan about 10 years ago and it looked purdy then..... !! I appreciate the look see JR.....

Bet you could talk BEER30 To make ya one,,,, just a thought.

If I can't locate one that may be an option.... Wish my old friend saddle maker were still around...... :-) There's also a local leather shop, Merry Terry's, that might be talked into something. Wish I hadn't sold all my leather working tools years ago.... and I usually save everything....:confused24:

Better watch out, Jack. First this accessory pouch, then I can see chrome starting on the bike - then, a second gen???????????????:cool10:

Not into the 'glitz' Vic. Nothin' like leather....:):)