IGNORED

Missing security token error messages

Dragonslayer

Don,

I've been trying to upload photos of the N. Ga. Maintenance day M&E and I keep getting this message that says photos can not be uploaded due to missing security token, check with administrator.

Am I doing some thing wrong or is this a glitch because of software update?

That's usually caused by your browser having an old copy of the page cached. Try clearing your browser's cache and see it will work then.

Evidently I don't know how to do this or I'm computer ignorant or something cause nothing I did made any difference. I still can't upload photos.

What browser are you using? I use Firefox and you click "tools" on the menu and then "clear private data" and the select "cache".

IE is a bit different. You click on "Tools", "Internet Options", then the delete button on the General Tab under Browsing History.

What browser are you using? I use Firefox and you click "tools" on the menu and then "clear private data" and the select "cache".

IE is a bit different. You click on "Tools", "Internet Options", then the delete button on the General Tab under Browsing History.

I use IE and I did that, delete browsing history under internet options and it did not make a difference. Still cannot upload photos.

I'm operating a new camera I got for Christmas and I guess I have to find out how to make pictures smaller. Maybe I'll read the owners manual today.

If you are running XP then go here

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/Downloads/powertoys/Xppowertoys.mspx

and get

Image Resizer

This PowerToy enables you to resize one or many image files with a right-click.

It works great and simple to use