Guest tx2sturgis

Great video Brian!

Thanks for the lesson! I have always wondered how to work with my videos, how to save them and how to manipulate them ... now I know. I am working on one now of my son's trip to the Dominican. he and his friend went for a ride on a scooter along with the driver ... yup all three, full size men, on the scooter (Motoconcho) at the same time and no helmets. And I thought half helmets weren't enough protection.:322:

Harry

Guest tx2sturgis

Thanks Harry. I just posted another video on youtube. This one shows my friend flying his powered paraglider. There are two harleys on scene...so its motorcycle related, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eCfrAA4t4Q

[ame=

]
[/ame]

• 3 months later...
Guest tx2sturgis

Just bumping this one up, in case some folks havent seen these!

Shameless self promoter...AKA

• 7 months later...
Guest tx2sturgis

Well...another one bites the dust...sorta.

Another video of mine has been 'claimed' by a label. Warner Music Group apparently 'noticed' one of my videos. Oh well....its still up for viewing, for now.

It includes the theme music that this entertainer, Rhett Rotten, was playing, not something I edited into the video...so its there as incidental background music....but we all know how the major labels operate....right?

My assumption at this time is that they will leave it up, since they have tagged it with an ad to the buy the song "Epiphany" by Stained. Anyone who has not seen it is welcome to watch:

(clicking the lower right hand corner will take you to the youtube site, and you will see the ad there)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUVXNeHa5EA]YouTube- Wall of Death[/ame]

Just a little info from youtube statistics department:

263,621 views, and most of the views are coming in from Europe, and its listed as blocked in some countries. Wow. :think:

Edited by tx2sturgis