IGNORED

We are getting a new Puppy

Mariner Fan

Dogs are like bikes.Once you have one, you feel lost without one. Or 2 or

:178::178::178:

I know what you mean. We have a 10 year old Golden Retriever, a 5 year old Lab mix and now the chocolate Lab puppy. Then ther are the two cats.

We do a lot of scooping around here. And for you DQ/ ice cream fanatics around here, just forget about coming here...you won't like what we're scooping:big-grin-emoticon:

Where do you get Joint Max at, just any store or is it for pets only? We do give her Glucosamine once a day and it has definitely helped. I just ran out and was fixing to go get more but i may try the Joint Max next.

She yelps occasionally when she gets up and she limps sometimes also but all in all she's doing pretty good. There was one time that i was letting her out to pee and she walked out of the house and literally collapsed on the front porch and was just screaming in pain and i swear she layed there for probably 1-2 minutes just screaming in pain. It was strange, i actually thought that she was choking on something the way it sounded. I thought to myself "this dog is dying right here in front of me" and i just got down on the ground with her and held her thinking it was the end for her. She finally got up and was limping real bad, the vet said it was probably her hips. That scared the heck out of me!

go to walmart and get some glucosamine chondroitin. works as well as what the vet wanted to sell us for a lot less!