IGNORED

Venturerider patches

nance56

It was Eddie who had those patches made. It has been a while since I talked to him about it but I think he was about out and probably wasn't going to do it again. If there is enough interest, I can see about having some more made but the minimum is usually about 100-150 to get a decent price and I would need to know that there is enough demand for them. I pay for this type of thing out of my pocket and it's sometimes hard to sit on several hundred dollars worth of bells, patches, etc. I currently have plenty of VentureRider Guardian bells and the small patches. Would be happy to get large patches if the demand is there.

OK folks...I spoke with Eddie and he has two large patches left. His email had changed so he probably never got the emails from those who tried. You can send him a PM. His username is Eddie. He is also checking on what it would cost to have some more made.

He has two available, first come first served.

Thanks Don.

I'll put some feelers out amongst the Aussie members and see if anybody else is interested down here. That way I can get you to send a bulk lot to me and I can re-distribute at cost +50c postage each. Give me a week, but I'll definately have 2. I'll PM you and PayPal you as well. Might even add a few more bucks for my "annual subscription" to the website.

Thanks for everything you do here.