IGNORED

Houston meet and eat - short notice

TxVenture

Heads up Hoston! Sat. 10th, meet and eat at Bevers Kitchen on Main St. in Chapel Hill 11:00 A. M. Trying to find a central meeting point then ride for about 1 1/2-2 hrs then eat. Or mayby leave it up to individuals to get there however they want and meet at scheduled time to eat.

Bevers Kitchen is north of 290 at the Shell station on right like you were heading to Austin. Turn right at Shell station go about 1 1/2 - 2 blks. Bevers Kitchen on left across from old church. Parking is gravel.

Food is GREAT, and prices are very reasonable.

Hope to see a big bunch of us there. If weather is bad, cage it, just come for good food and fellowship.

Will hopefully have something firmed up on ride end of it tonite and will post info.

Don H.

hi don

will have to skip this one, unless i can't get a stanby seat to fly out to the michican meet this coming saturday. still have empty seats as of right now. but that could change over nite. hope ya'll have a great meet.

best reguards

don c.

Lynn and I will be there even if we have to cage it. A point to ride to from there would be Independence Tx., then back to Navasota, Montgomery, and back to Tomball/Houston. If someone can get me the address of the restraunt I will see what I can do to map out a ride with some twisties back to Tomball. This will give me the change to buy some Chappel Hill Sasuage while I am there and save some money. I can add it to the Maint Day menu.

Have a great week everyone!!!

james

when you walk in the front door at chapple hill sausage co. the display case on the left usually has a box full of their sausage that broke ( could not make a full ring. ) to vacume package. i have purchased 10-15pounds at a time. i think it's about 20 cents or so cheaper buying it in bulk that way.

best reguards

don c.

Bummer

Just found out I have to come in to work Sat so I can't make it. However look for my posting for the

Thunder In The Hill Country

March 27-29 in Bandera Texas

I have a Cabin for the event that sleeps 8. Alls it took was :mo money:

see posting under Other events

Hey guys, gonna reset date to first Sat. in Feb. which is the 7th. Hopefully this will eliminate any conflicts with people's plans and will get more of us together for a good time. Just mark the date and let me know if you will be able to make it. Hope this doesn't conflict with anybody's long range plans.

Don H.