IGNORED

planing a trip need help.

coolwhip

I am planning an rv trip to arizona at the end of jan. 09. I will starting vancover, bc. I realize I must go though a mountain pass. Any suggestions on witch pass to use at that time of year? what temp. in arizona at that time of year? ps. am I crazy. RV is truck 2wd and 26 foot trailer. :Im not listening to

I am planning an rv trip to arizona at the end of jan. 09. I will starting vancover, bc. I realize I must go though a mountain pass. Any suggestions on witch pass to use at that time of year? what temp. in arizona at that time of year? ps. am I crazy. RV is truck 2wd and 26 foot trailer. :Im not listening to

hey Bill... you'd have better traction ridin your scoot LOL

Whatever route you take... hope you have a great trip!

hi Rick. So I will put you down for I'm crazy. LOL.

I thought that was a "given"! :witch_brew:

Take the Hope/Princeton and then go south from Osoyoos thru Spokane, over to Bute Montana and then straight down. Only the one (serious) pass to deal with.

I dont recollect how far North Interstate 15 goes but I have ridden it a bunch of times and REALLY like it cause its on the west side of the rockies - much less chance of snow, rain and the like.. It goes directly into Vegas, From Vegas there is short cut across to Needles that is a fun ride - cant remember what that road is but real fun rolling hills on it.. take 40 east (or is it 26,,, this is all memory,,,) thru AZ and your in business.. I wouldnt ride/drive on the east side of those mountains during the winter if I didnt have to!!!!

I am headed that away on the bike as soon as it warms up - gonna ride Route 66 start to finish and do some more exploring at the Canyon and some Ghost Towning...

Anyway,, have a GREAT trip!!

Puc

Rick. could be bad to osoyoos, mountains. What scott said to stay west until we get south, I'm thinking I-5 to california, a pass there but lots of traffic, should be ok. then head east. sound reasonable. what kind of temps for arizona for end of jan.

If you want to know the temp in AZ or anywhere else just put the zip or town name in the weather broadcast on the pc. It will give you the weather and the temp for up to 7 days.

As for what route to take can't help you there i live on the eastcoast.

Lots of luck and have a safe trip.

Rick. could be bad to osoyoos, mountains. What scott said to stay west until we get south, I'm thinking I-5 to california, a pass there but lots of traffic, should be ok. then head east. sound reasonable. what kind of temps for arizona for end of jan.

My step-daughter and her b/f just drove over the coquihalla and apparently it wasn't too bad.

But, I'd have to agree... stay west of the mountains as far as possible...maybe even take the coast hwy.