IGNORED

Nice addition to GPS

BoomerCPO

For those who have difficulty seeing your GPS screen on bright sunny days this may help...........My :2cents:.......

http://www.glarestomper.com/

Thanks for the link. I have a unit that flat disappears in daylight. My only thought about the shade is that I noticed it's made for internal antennas, and mine has a small flat tab that flips out from the back. I wonder if they make one to accomodate these models??

Thanks for the link. I have a unit that flat disappears in daylight. My only thought about the shade is that I noticed it's made for internal antennas, and mine has a small flat tab that flips out from the back. I wonder if they make one to accomodate these models??

I have the Garmin nuvi 350 with the same antenna set up as yours. The outfit claims that this product will work with that setup. They also state that you can cut the shield as needed to fit your GPS.

I ordered one for my GPS. Soon as it gets here I'll post a report on it and how it works.

Yeah, I tried to conjure up a hood out of cardboard, coated with Plasti-Dip rubberized spray. Attached it with velcro. It was a PITA. This one looks a lot better...

I have a few ideas along those lines but I want to give this shield a shot first. Anything made out of metal will block the sat signals to the GPS. I sure hope this works as well as the Customer Reviews claim it does. :whistling: