IGNORED

Things are kind of quiet around the office so

Iowawegian

I thought I'd share these with you......

My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I wasflipping the channels. She asked, 'What's on TV?' I said, 'Dust.' And then thefight started...

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for Christmas. She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 200 in about 3 seconds.' I bought her a scale. And then the fight started...

==================================================================

When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her someplace expensive.... so, I took her to a gas station... And then the fight started....

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion,and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table. My

wife asked, 'Do you know her?' 'Yes,' I sighed, 'She's my old girlfriend.. I understand she

took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since.' 'My God!' says my wife, 'who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?' And then the fight started.

THE BROKEN LAWN MOWER When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed. But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first, the truck, the car, playing golf. Always something more important to me. Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point. When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors. I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only a minute, and when I came out again I handed her a. toothbrush. I said, 'When you finish cutting the grass, you might as well sweep the driveway.' The doctors say I will

walk again, but I will always have a limp...