IGNORED

Harley almost had a great idea!!

autopilot

Just kidding! I'm not crackin on Harley. Did any of you catch the program on Speed this past week that showed a Harley concept bike from years past. It was a v4, watercooled and had snorkles that looked alot like what we find now on the Vmax. It was called project Nova. Not bad lookin as a starting point. Per the article, they had plans for a v6 as well. OH well!

There's an article on it: http://thekneeslider.com/archives/2007/04/06/harley-davidson-v4-nova/

Shame they didn't proceed with it. I had no idea they had even toyed with idea of a watercooled v4, but then I never paid much attention to Harleys. Hmmmmm! Surprise, surprise...learn something new every day. I must admit, I am duly impressed.

What was really interesting about this bike, is the location of the radiator!

it's under the seat!

A.M.F. decided to pursue the "money maker" V twin, and then proceeded to RAPE the company's bank accounts, for "other projects", if memory serves me correctly!

was a nice looking "NO FRONTAL FRAME", bike , though!

just jt

Its the Liquid cooled engine line of bikes Harley offers. About as close to a sport bike as Harley offers. Its actually a pretty nice looking bike in my opinion. If you want to look at it its in the VRSC line (no idea why Harley uses the model designations they use). Can be seen here.

If I were to buy (and as a result end up in the dog house), This one would get strong consideration. I really like the Night Rod version.

I seen that on speed this morning as I walked past the tv and it cought my eye and I sit and watched it. The bike looks alot like my venture its a shame they didnt come out with it, I wonder what the price on that would be from them?? It was very interesting to watch and see the proto types there.