IGNORED

Butt Butler seat mod

kenw

Rick, Thanks for the mod on my rsv seat. I received it in the mail today, and am very happy with it! Only took it out for a small ride so I couldn't check out the comfort, but having my feet closer to the groung made all the difference in my feelings about the bike.

I have never been dissapointed by any of our clubs venors, and you certainly are as advertised. My many thanks again. I am also posting this on the web so any newbees will know of your product.

kenw

Kenw, what was the turn around time from when you sent in your seat to when you got it back? I sure would like a little more foot on the ground but do not want to lower the entire bike. Seems like a good option. Dave

Dave.....Rick states a quick turnaround on the seat work. He specifies that you ship the seat USPS Priority 1st Class and he will ship it back the same way.Sounds like less than 2 weeks time no matter where you are shipping from.

I have sat/rode 2 Ventures that have his seat mods.....the difference and comfort is unbelievable! And.....you will sit lower on the bike as well.

Regards........Boomer

Dave, He sent the seat back the next day! i have,nt been able to take a long trip on it yet, but my feet now touch the ground and it feels great! I have dealt with several people on this site for mods and equip. and would would reccomend them to anyone!