IGNORED

Himalaya Riding pants

ddoggma

I bought a pair of these riding pant cause they were low priced ie:$50.00 and had alot of features. Like hip pads,knee pads, quilted removable liner, zipper for jacket etc. These pants are warm down to the 30s and lower with the liner in. The knee pads don't stay put well thou. right side stays for me left one doesn't want to stay over the kneecap. Material looks and feels good has extra heaver mesh on skid zones. Reflective piping is very bright and it had ankle zippers to help getting them off and on. All and all these are a good part time cold weather MC pant. They are bulky and alot of the stitching of little thinks like the liner stays and belt straps are weak.One belt side has broke already, I guess I can sew it back on.

For the money, I think they are worth looking at if you just want a pair of warm and padded pair of waterproof pants in your collection of gear. That you can wear every now and then when its nasty out. I don't know how long the will last. But they are very comfy except for the knee pad moving around on you.....

• 5 months later...