IGNORED

st. charles mo. 2009 rally

Snarley Bill

kind of want to get an idea how many people as of now are planning to attend my 2009 st. charles, mo.. rally may 7th ,8th, and 9th, 2009. this was formerly a one day meet and eat. this year may be my last one, so i decided to make it a regular rally, since the last three were such a success. i am going to try to get a page together and will have the motels, and events listed, in the next couple of weeks. got really neat plans for this year. hope i get a good turn out like we have had in the past. it will be a meet to remember. guess i'm just going to have to face the fact i ain't a kid anymore and slow down a little. hope to see you all there. snarley bill :clap2::clap2::welcome1:

Edited by Snarley Bill

Hey Snarly,

I live in Cape Girardeau & just bought a 00 RSV MM. I've been looking for a RSV club or group that rides fairly close to me and the wife but haven't found one. I would be interested in in the meet, but I have a ride scheduled for may to Hot Springs so I don't know if I could work it out. Keep me in the loop tho in case you guys do anything else throughout the year.

Slick

Hey Snarly,

I live in Cape Girardeau & just bought a 00 RSV MM. I've been looking for a RSV club or group that rides fairly close to me and the wife but haven't found one. I would be interested in in the meet, but I have a ride scheduled for may to Hot Springs so I don't know if I could work it out. Keep me in the loop tho in case you guys do anything else throughout the year.

Slick

check out the 2009 international rally in harrison, ar., at the hub, under rides and rallies, aug. 3rd thru 6th, 2009. it's going to be a big one. bill:2133:

kind of want to get an idea how many people as of now are planning to attend my 2009 st. charles, mo.. rally may 7th ,8th, and 9th, 2009. this was formerly a one day meet and eat. this year may be my last one, so i decided to make it a regular rally, since the last three were such a success. i am going to try to get a page together and will have the motels, and events listed, in the next couple of weeks. got really neat plans for this year. hope i get a good turn out like we have had in the past. it will be a meet to remember. guess i'm just going to have to face the fact i ain't a kid anymore and slow down a little. hope to see you all there. snarley bill :clap2::clap2::welcome1:

Have Don put it on the calendar and then it can be set up so people can indicate they are coming. Of course, I'll be there to harrass you.

Hey Bill, I PROMISE I will make this one! May even have a room or two for folks staying over but that's up in the air right now. Can't wait to see you all again!
allan, where the heck you been? we ain't forgot about you. just figured you would make it back when you got ready. i'm going to hold you to being here next may. were tired of going on rides and not getting lost. :rotf::rotf::rasberry:. fill us all in on whats been going on. everyones been worried about you. your good buddy bill. :2133: