IGNORED

annual st. charles meet and eat

Snarley Bill

okay, here are the dates for my st. charles meet, eat, and ride. i have decided to make it 2 days next year,so people that come along way have plenty of time to settle in and enjoy it. the dates are, may 8th, and 9th 2009. thats friday and saturday. we will have a great ride of about 200 miles each day and a final barbeque at my house saturday evening. i will have more details, and motels listed soon. those that have been here can make reservations at the same motels. you ain't going to believe this meet. i am going to give it my all as usual, so put it on your calender. bill :welcome1::clap2::clap2: :2133:

Bill, calenders marked!!!!! Let me know of any saturday rides too.
i ride every saturday morning. around a hundred or more miles. bus usually leaves around 5 or 6am. going to take off tomorrow morning to work on my

bikes. if you want to ride tomorrow afternoon i have a couple of free hours. linda has to go to a baby shower. do you want to meet me at donelsons on the rock road in the early afternoon. he is a triumph dealer. good to here from you buddy. don't stay away so long. haven't had a major catastrophe in my garage for awhile. lol. bill :2133: ps. if you can take the cold i'm ready to ride any saturday, or sunday morning. just give me a holler.

I have a ride planned for tomorrow afternoon. I would love to have you come. We are meeting @ 2:00pm @ RPM's here in Belleville.Going for a ride around here and end up in Sparta,Il for BBQ!!!!!:missingtooth: Pm me and I'll give you directions and a phone#.

I'll also take you up on a couple of those Saturday rides too.

okay, here are the dates for my st. charles meet, eat, and ride. i have decided to make it 2 days next year,so people that come along way have plenty of time to settle in and enjoy it. the dates are, may 8th, and 9th 2009. thats friday and saturday. we will have a great ride of about 200 miles each day and a final barbeque at my house saturday evening. i will have more details, and motels listed soon. those that have been here can make reservations at the same motels. you ain't going to believe this meet. i am going to give it my all as usual, so put it on your calender. bill :welcome1::clap2::clap2: :2133:

Count me in. See ya later you old fart!

Hey Bill,

I was looking on the VR Rallies page and for the St. Charles meet & Eat and Ride it shows "May 9th & 10th 2009". (That would be a Saturday & Sunday.) Which is the RIGHT date? As this may be my first "Venture Riders" event to can come to and I would hate to miss half of it. Just cause I got the date wrong. :crying: Or did I just miss a post some where?

Thanks,

Bryan

Hey Bill,

I was looking on the VR Rallies page and for the St. Charles meet & Eat and Ride it shows "May 9th & 10th 2009". (That would be a Saturday & Sunday.) Which is the RIGHT date? As this may be my first "Venture Riders" event to can come to and I would hate to miss half of it. Just cause I got the date wrong. :crying: Or did I just miss a post some where?

Thanks,

Bryan

i have decided to make this a full blown 3 day meet. will post the new details this afternoon, on a new thread. adding another day up front. it will be the 7th, 8th, and 9th, of may, 2009. i have notified don to put the new dates on the calender. sorry about the confusion. bill :)