Dieseldawg

Here is a Cut & Paste found in FAQ about Picture Posting!

"When you have uploaded a picture, you can place it in your posts by using the BB code text that is displayed below the image when you view it at full size."

Maybe Dieseldawg can post a link to the Picture Rules? TY :):256:

Also found this in FAQ Section Cut_&_Paste:

"How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing before the URL and after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too."

Edited by frogmaster
Found second FAQ regarding posting Pictures added

:stirthepot:Someone is breaking the the rules about pictures.:photographing: Anybody know who it can be?:confused24: IT might be you! Names will be withheld to protect the innocent!

Guilty as charged, I plead ignorance, I cant get them to load I guess they need to be re-sized? When I get some free time I really got to learn how to do this shX%$#@t. Craig