IGNORED

Vermont Ventures

Badhardtail

Well I've owned my 07 for almost two months now and I've done about 1500 miles in and around Vermont and down to Cape Cod twice. Everyone is right, it is a sweet ride. I've still not gotten accustomed to the noises that it makes. Harleys are a lot differant.

But anyway, my wife and I did a 200 miler on Sunday and we finally saw another Venture (two riding next to each other) We were in the town of Manchester in bumper to bumper traffic,damn tourists! But anyway they saw me and I yelled hey there's a Venture and got a big smile from both of the quys. I know kinda hookie but it was pretty cool to see another one. If any of you riders are in The Vermont area on Columbus Day Weekend come down to the Apple Pie Festival. Its a day long event in the town of Dummerston and usually they see at least 500 to 600 hundred bikes stop for Pie!!!

Great area to ride in

Joshua

Jonesy, we're located in the small town of East Dummersaton Vt. which is off of rte 5. (Moved here four years ago from Cape Cod and haven't looked back!!!) The Apple Pie Festival is a gas! The volunters make a lot of pies for the week prior and always sell out on the festival day. We've seen bikes and riders from New York, Jersey, Conn., R.I., Maine etc. This year unfortunetly we had several bad accidents within a few miles of the center of town, the roads are very curvy and very hilly. Sometimes when a large group gets together some of the riders tend to drift over the line a little. I highly recommend that anyone attend next year.

Margret, thanks no harm done

Joshua

We've been up there a few times, go to NH. for smokes once a month and always go a ride sometimes to the east , sometimes west, and make a day ride out of it. Went to Rutland in June up 5 then over. Will keep a eye out for ya next time thur.

• 1 month later...