IGNORED

What's it worth

footsie

I have a red 2000 VGenture with 53,000 miles on it. Bike is in good shape. Runs great, has had regular service intervals.

The deal with this bike is when it was new it was dropped at low speed and was damaged. The owner who bought it had a replacement policy so the bike was replaced for him, then repaired and sold with a rebuilt title.

The only part the original owner said was replaced was the left hand frount crash bar and the left hand saddle bag was repaired.

The fairing has a couple of small cracks in it, that the second owner, who i bought from, told me he did when he let it fall over in the carport while cleaning it. Not done in the first mishap.

Thanks

Gregg

I have a red 2000 VGenture with 53,000 miles on it. Bike is in good shape. Runs great, has had regular service intervals.

The deal with this bike is when it was new it was dropped at low speed and was damaged. The owner who bought it had a replacement policy so the bike was replaced for him, then repaired and sold with a rebuilt title.

The only part the original owner said was replaced was the left hand frount crash bar and the left hand saddle bag was repaired.

The fairing has a couple of small cracks in it, that the second owner, who i bought from, told me he did when he let it fall over in the carport while cleaning it. Not done in the first mishap.

Thanks

Gregg

You're supposed to ride these things, not keep dropping them....:rotf: A '99 in nice condition sells for around 5.5-6.5K. On a bike with a salve title knock off 1.5 grand, and fairing problems another grand. Plastic is still expensive for the second gens...even on Ebay. Hope this helps.