IGNORED

07 Tour Deluxe Odometer / trip / clock will not change

Today at the gas station I went to reset my trip gauge only to discover that the blasted thing wound not rotate to through the options. I pressed it several times and was eventually able to get the clock to display. I continued to press it several more times but it's locked on the clock. Has anyone seen this before. I have ~11000 miles on it.

:doh:

• 2 weeks later...

That's not the problem. The button seems to have broken. It has the normal soft click when it's pressed but it refuses to go through the options. I'm guessing that the circuit board on the other side has gone bad.

Anyone else had this issue?:bang head:

Since you are able to get it to go to the clock, the button must be working intermittently. Could be dirt...could be the computer that drives it is hung. With cooler temps, it is possible that some condensation has set in and hosed it. Try this....disconnect the battery then use a blow dryer to heat the buttons. and (hopefully) get rid of any condensation in the connection. Reconnect the battery and see if it is working again. If not, your Yammie dealr will replace it under warranty.

I have not had this problem on my '06RSTD.