IGNORED

CT/Trailering?

BEER30

hi beer

i pulled my trailer to the 08 international rally. i had it loaded to the gunwalls and straped more on top. 4,438 miles there and back from houston. i have a swevel hitch on the trailer. i now have over 10,000 miles on the c/t. the only problem i noticed when pulling the trailer, was when a 18-wheeler was passing or when i was passing them. the trailer started wis-washing( swing side to side ) not bad just a little. but would settle down when ever i passed or the big rig passed me, and it didn't happen every time. but i don't feel the c/t had any thing to do with it. outside of that the trailer would pull great at or above posted speeds. even with a down pour outside of knoxville,tenn never had a problem with traction. i'am running 34psi in the c/t. a couple of weeks ago i rode with jb-lonestarmedic to check out some sites for the texas stamped. when i got back home i checked my tire pressures. the c/t had 26psi and the front was 30psi. i had not checked my air pressures since before i left for the 08 int. rallythe 28th of june. i for one am well pleased with my decision to cross over to the darkside. feel free to contact me any time. best reguards

don c.

Gunboat , thanks for the info. . I not really interested in placing a CT on my scoot . I was just curious if anyone has popped the question or discussed the issue . As I consider all here as family , I am not here to argue the issue over CT's on scoots . Just to bring up the subject for the unknown at this time .

The BEERCART gets the weaves and wobbles occasionally when the big trucks pass by , but hardly noticeable in fill to me .Usually someone has to tell me it's weaving . :rotf:

BEER30