IGNORED

PCW Racing

Tartan Terror

I just wanted to tell of a great experience here. Many of you know of my engine knocking issue and many of the bigger brains on this site are scratching their heads along with me. This morning I played a long shot and called PCW Racing and asked them the question. For those of you who have done clutches and read my article on this they are the supplier of the upgrade parts I recommend. Well I got John on the phone and was amazed with all the time he was willing to spend with me on the phone and trouble shoot and ask questions. I felt like I was wasting his time but he told me I could have as much as I needed and he really cared! Well I have some great ideas of what to check and what certain things mean. Basically he filled my head with knowledge that only experience brings and now I know what to look for! Thanks John again for you patience and willingness to help!

Now the shameless plug. If anyone needs clutch stuff please call them. www.pcwracing.net

Also for those who want a little more power they make all kinds fo stuff to get more out of out motors. Im really thinking of doing their 1500 kit on mine if it needs to come apart. He tells me that it will give me about 25% more torque and that is quite a kick in the butt. Check it out!

Edited by Tartan Terror

Ok Scotty great Advertisement... But what's the knocking all about????

Valves, water pump, clutch, preignition????

I will know better when I give him the information he asked for and call him back. Not easy to diagnose on the phone. Its just great he was willing to spend the time and give a few things to chase. We will know soon. Im just making the point that he really didnt need to make himself that available to help me and the fact he did speaks volumes.

Ill put the follow up information in the water pump thread.

I will know better when I give him the information he asked for and call him back. Not easy to diagnose on the phone. Its just great he was willing to spend the time and give a few things to chase. We will know soon. Im just making the point that he really didnt need to make himself that available to help me and the fact he did speaks volumes.

Ill put the follow up information in the water pump thread.

I agree they are great. When I did my clutc with their product, he gave me his cell phone to call on Sunday if I ran into problems. However there directions were spot on.