IGNORED

WI to AR to WI

FJR Rider

Just in case you see us on the road...Cathy and I are headed out this Friday with the RSV and Bushtec...Suamico WI to Galena IL and overnight in Rock Falls IL. Saturday, easy ride from Rock Falls IL to Cuba MO. And then Sunday Cuba MO to Lowell AR. We'll be in Lowell for the week.

On Saturday of that week I'll head back by myself, likely freeway all the way. Since it looks like there will be less light than time it takes to get from Lowell to Suamico straight through, I'll probably stop in northern IL for the night and then backroad it up through WI to home on Sunday.

We'll wave as we see you on the road.

Curt & Cathy

Thanks.

Easy ride tomorrow, just a tick over 300 miles; Saturday, I could make it fun, but will probably just do the slab..right at 300 miles again; and Sunday should be fun, 300 miles but all two-lane and most with some twists and turns.

New grandbaby makes her arrival Monday PM/Tuesday AM, so good reason to get there. Besides the granddaughter, get to have a little fun toward the backend of the week with Bikes, Blues, and BBQ in Fayetteville.

Not sure on coming back yet the following weekend. I did the ride straight through (850 miles) from Lowell AR to Suamico in 13 hours on the FJR (last summer). But 1) I think I'm out of light on either the front end or the back end of the ride...and I don't like critters! Deer or armadillos in AR, or deer in WI! And 2) while the RSV is very comfortable (over 90,000 miles between the two we've had), my tailbone runs out of feel good at about 500 miles! So, I'll probably do 600 or so Saturday, stop someplace in central to northern IL for the night, and then do the rest of the way home Sunday morning.

Curt

p.s. Slimey Crud the following Sunday? Meet in Pine Bluff around 9 AM? I'll be riding the FJR down from Suamico.