IGNORED

Happy Birthday Sleeperhawk!

Happy Birthday for the handsomest, smartest, loving, inspiring and simply the best husband, son and dad in the world! I'm so glad that God sent you to me and I am truly blessed with you in my life. You make this world a better place to live in. Happy Birthday to the love of my life, my best friend and the husband of my dreams! I love you Sleeperhawk with all of my heart and soul!:bighug::Happy Birthday::Crazy_139::wow:

Not again...........Seems like I read this same post four times a year but I guess time IS flying by that quick... Dang George, you ARE gaining on me..

I quit having these days about 5 years ago...:stickpoke:

Wishing you a great B-Day buddy..

Happy Birthday for the handsomest' date=' smartest, loving, inspiring and simply the best husband, son and dad in the world! I'm so glad that God sent you to me and I am truly blessed with you in my life. You make this world a better place to live in. Happy Birthday to the love of my life, my best friend and the husband of my dreams! I love you Sleeperhawk with all of my heart and soul!:bighug::Happy Birthday::Crazy_139::wow:[/quote']I won't go that far but, Happy Birthday anyway.:group cheers::Happy Birthday::Crazy_139::group cheers: