IGNORED

Looking for accessories for GW Trike

Just picked up a 2008 GW Trike. It has a lot of add on's but as far as for my feet, just the typical little Honda rider bars.

I normally add Kuryakyn ISO highway pegs to my Yamaha's. But, at my 29" inseam, I need to get a set that will come back far enough for me. Suggestions? Page link to what you like?

And then back to those little foot rests, I like floor boards. But I do not want to force myself into a heel shifter. What I've seen so far mostly looks like if you add boards, you have to get into a shifter that forces heel/toe.

Suggestions? Page link to what you like?

And then, it has all sorts of wind deflectors for my uppers, but nothing for my feet and shins. It does not have the "comfort" package. So, first thing I notice is,,, it's cold down there.

Suggestions? Page link to what you like?

The Champion Trike kit it has does not have the big stand up floor boards, but has the more modest boards (see picture). Likely what fits a GW two wheel will fit this.

Thanks again, just trying to make it my bike.

Mike G in SC

Gristrike3.JPG

Mike , get over to the GL1800riders forum and ask about MIC-O PEGs fitting a trike, also Kury makes a system that goes on the front crash bars that braces under the heads to keep them from rotating on the bar, they are adjustable for and aft to a point , and have various arms you can add. There are some other folks that offer plates for the rear floor boards so you can adjust them up and down and also a set of folding foot pegs that work wit the floorboards.

I am on semi bed rest for the next few days and al my resources are in the other room or on a different computer, once I am a bit more mobile I will get you some more specifics.

Link to GL1800 http://www.gl1800riders.com/forums/index.php

I took the trike to the Honda dealer who triked it a few years ago, yesterday.

They are going to put a new front tire on it and I want them to go through the front end to snug or replace the neck bearings. I feel a busy ride. They said they will make sure it rides like new.

But then went to the parts guy and he hooked me up on those things I mentioned above.

Getting some Kuryakyn small running boards to replace the food pegs. This will still let me toe shift,, which is what I do.

Also he is selling me some Kuryakyn Dualies on extended arms for my highway pegs.

And he had a deflector set of lexan that will match other upper deflectors.

And with the bucks I am spending, no cost for install,,, and gave me a GW discount. I think I got a good dealer for my new ride.

• 5 months later...