IGNORED

Freedom Fest

spotsy

We went to Freedom Fest this weekend and put about 7 and a quarter on the clock. Had a great time and this was our 4th year. Not sure what happened but there were 3 times more bikes this year than in the past. Weather was good the whole time and it was tough leaving there this morning in the 60's and as we got closer to Fredericksburg this afternoon it was 95 or so. What a realitity check?

We made our way up to Black Water Falls Park on Friday and the roads were great everywhere we went.

I did see one 05 (I'm guessing) Silver Venture on the road and a 99 to 01 two tone green on Saturday as they pulled through the Exxon lot at the vendors and kept on going. I was going to walk over and see if he was a member. Oh well, maybe next time.

I did have one minor issue with the bike not wanting to start. I checked the battery and sure enough there was the gray looking film on the cable. Cleaned it the best I could with the knife and that solved the problem. So when you're doing your maintenance don't forget to shine up those cables.

Hope everyone has a good week.

Spotsy