IGNORED

Enjoyed Sturgis

Aussie Annie

We've enjoyed our two days here in Sturgis. There have been a few changes since our first visit in 2011. We drove up to the Crazy Horse monument today to look at the progress since our last visit. Then a call in to Black Hills H-D for a look see. Finished our day back in Sturgis with dinner and drinks at the Knuckle Saloon. Tomorrow we head to Wyoming.

IMG_3115.jpgIMG_3118.jpg

Looking GREAT there sister!!!!:thumbsup: You two drifters are obviously having a blast out there!! Tip, Tweeks and I were just there too, albeit - under different circumstances than that of your own = having Quickstep as a better half has its advantages = he wont get cha lost like Tips better half!!

Our journey to Crazy Horse started out with me n Tweeks attempting to show Tip the back way into to the eye of the needle up on Needles Hwy.. When we came to the pay booth at Sylvan Lake I :think: and told Tip,, this is NOT right,,, turned around to find out where I went wrong - next thing ya know we are at the Crazy Horse Monuments.. Oh well,,, at least we got to see what our Aussie friends got to see :beer::banana::amen:..

Glad you two are enjoying your stay and all is well Annie.. We made it in safely (WOW did I tan out on this one - it was HOT and, you guys know me - +100 means - a shirt) - getting ready to head back out toward the Monument in search of many Harley.. May head over for a redo on the "Flaming Gorge" ride.. If you folks have time I might suggest it.. Follow the 191 route if you do - it is AMAZING - we had to double back some because of fires down at the Colorado line BUT that should be well undercontrol now.. Another route we were told about by a Wyoming hunter who caught us sleeping in their Shooting Range shack (long story = bad mountain storms scare me and I hate sleeping in a wet sleeping bag) that we did recently was 150 from Evanston Wyoming to Provo = YELLOWSTONE EAT YOUR HEART OUT!!!! It is UNREAL Annie and NO tourist trap stuff - even have moose and bear!!

There ya did it,, you two with your GORGEOUS pictures got my spring all twisted up again.. Sorry about the :hijacked: :hijacked: Annie,, SOOOO glad you folks are doing well and enjoying your drift out there!! Stay safe,, tell Al hey for me, Tip sends her love and Tweeks says THANKS AGAIN for the Aussie Stickers = she LOVES em and they get asked about = A LOT!!

Your ol buddy

Puc

We left Sturgis, and headed for Casper, WY for an overnight stay. Today we arrived in St Anthony, ID and we are here for five days. We are catching up with B2mom and B2dad, who are going to be up the road in an RV park near West Yellowstone in a couple of days.

The drive through the Teton National park was great, and the traffic and tourists in Jackson Hole was amazing....looked like New York !!

IMG_3186.jpgIMG_3176.jpgIMG_3205.jpg