IGNORED

Thanks AllanH & WPredock

RoadKill

Thanks Allan & Bill for meeting up with me yesterday for Lunch. For a little while there I was thinking it was going to be Dinner! :rotf::cool10:

If I knew how to work my camera :crying:I would have a picture of your ugly mugs:whistling: As it is all I got was a picture of the bikes in front of the resturant.

Jay, it was my pleasure to give you another opportunity to see me! :rotf:Had a good time though a short one. Next time we'll try to find out about the detour BEFORE we take it. Did get in some great little back roads though on the way to lunch :cool10:. See you soon brother.

Yep I see how you are. Don't even invite anyone else not even me. Well I don't blame you I would not invite myself either.

:rotf:

Glad you guys are able to stay in touch. I Will have to wait untill Eureka Springs before I can see you guys again untill then be safe and ride long....

Buddy

Yep I see how you are. Don't even invite anyone else not even me. Well I don't blame you I would not invite myself either.

:rotf:

Glad you guys are able to stay in touch. I Will have to wait untill Eureka Springs before I can see you guys again untill then be safe and ride long....

Buddy

It was sort of a last minute deal based on weather being nice. I will try to set something up for some Saturday, though OK might be a little far for a one day up and back lunch :rasberry:

It was sort of a last minute deal based on weather being nice. I will try to set something up for some Saturday, though OK might be a little far for a one day up and back lunch :rasberry:
i don't know jay, this guy is a turncoat. he rides one of those wing dings. don't think we could keep up with him. mostly if peg is on the back poking him in the ribs. :no-no-no: :depressed: :stirthepot: :2133:

i don't know jay, this guy is a turncoat. he rides one of those wing dings. don't think we could keep up with him. mostly if peg is on the back poking him in the ribs. :no-no-no: :depressed: :stirthepot: :2133:

:confused24: Does that make you a turncoat since you don't ride a Venture, RSV or RSTD?? :whistling: