IGNORED

Need part numbers and supplier...

spunner

87 Venture. top right of fairing there is a relay. Have a jumper I put in the socket to allow turn signals to work. If I leave it in the battery will go dead. Local dealer absolutely no help. Would like part number or even name of whatever relay plugs in there. Also, ignition switch sticking and headlamp sometimes will not work after starting. Would like to replace that as well. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

87 Venture. top right of fairing there is a relay. Have a jumper I put in the socket to allow turn signals to work. If I leave it in the battery will go dead. Local dealer absolutely no help. Would like part number or even name of whatever relay plugs in there. Also, ignition switch sticking and headlamp sometimes will not work after starting. Would like to replace that as well. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

There are about 6 relays in that area of the bike. If you post the wire colors going into this relay I can tell you part number. I most likely have a spare one.

Here is a thread with wiring schematics in it for your bike.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42358

This thread will show you how to clean and probably fix the headlight problem.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42433

Gary

Thanks in advance.

Show us a pic of the connector and I am sure I can identify what goes there.Probably have the parts for that as well.

Pm me and I will sell you an ignition switch

Clean the starter switch and that should fix the headlamp

Jeff