IGNORED

4 gauge synch tool

I got my hands on one of those carb synch tools with 4 gauages.. it came for a bunch of brass rods, with a threaded end with rubber o-ring and the other of the rod is a small hole.. They call these 'adapters' but doesn't say how they were to be used? The kit comes with the 4 rubber hoses and 4 valves used for restricting the air to smooth out the needles..

But are the rods for? Curious..

Cheers

Seaking,

Since these manufactures make these guages for many applications, they try to cover all of their bases to get vacume from the intakes. These are screw in adapters and you will not need them for any of the Ventures, 1st or 2nd gen. Now on my CBR 600F4, I will. So put them up until you run across a bike that doesn't have the plugs that come off to get to the carb or FI vacume.

Hope this helps,

Rick

many thanks folks.. makes sense now.. lol...

Cheers!

Christmas Eve, -2'C with high winds.. had to go out for a spin to say "I rode Christmas Ever because my wife won't let me on Christmas Day" ride..

I must say I like these gauge more than the other one I have.. more fiddling about though, but I like the accuracy better.. Could be the other one is sticking.. but nicer, the new one..