IGNORED

Corner Gas tv

friesman

Vridetv was travelling around the last week and just posted a sunset video of Rouleau SK, known better to millions of people as Dog River. The TV show was filmed 30 miles south of Regina for 6 years. The video gives a great idea of just how flat this part of country is and how an average small town in Saskatchewan looks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cko5YfoiFso&feature=player_embedded]YouTube- Corner Gas TV set, sunset, full moon, Rouleau Saskatchewan Canada. vridetv.com[/ame]

Brian

Nice one Brian, fist saw it on your faceboook. Real good video. Hows the eye?

Mike r..:12101:

thks for asking Mike, Eyes is getting better, still really cant see more than light and shapes through it though. Went to an appt this morning and things are looking good so far, its just that darn bubble in the eye that keeps screwing up my vision in the left eye but that is sposed to be normal.....:beersign:

Brian

Nice video. I was out that way last year and I was amazed by how flat SK is. I guess what they say is true," you can watch your dog run away for 2 days straight".

Its actually only flat in the southern 25% the rest is lakes and trees, I just got lucky to be here in the flat part.....lol:rotfl:

Brian