IGNORED

Ride The Dragon

I work as a pinstriper and patch sewer at Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort, Deals Gap, NC, on the corner of 129 and 28. The Dragon is open the 11 miles, 318 curves in TN - to all who may want to come and ride. You just have to turn around at the bottom (big parking lot before Foothills Parkway turn off) and ride back, since there's still a huge fence blocking the road that goes all the way into Maryville, TN. We're hoping it's open all the way before Aug. 1, so we don't all starve here. We have HP coverage, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and emergency vehicles on the spot, in case...well, you know... So tell your friends. Come visit...and say hello.

I work as a pinstriper and patch sewer at Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort, Deals Gap, NC, on the corner of 129 and 28. The Dragon is open the 11 miles, 318 curves in TN - to all who may want to come and ride. You just have to turn around at the bottom (big parking lot before Foothills Parkway turn off) and ride back, since there's still a huge fence blocking the road that goes all the way into Maryville, TN. We're hoping it's open all the way before Aug. 1, so we don't all starve here. We have HP coverage, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and emergency vehicles on the spot, in case...well, you know... So tell your friends. Come visit...and say hello.

Me and several of my buddies were headed that way last week but the weather was bad so we canceled...we have been there before and are coming again soon.:thumbsup: