IGNORED

Amarillo area Carbtune

Jerry W

Here are a couple of pics. from our Carbtune day Saturday. I have more, but my computer skills may not be quite on the same level as Freebird. I tried to attach more, but somehow it didn't work for me. Problem may be that WalMart $2.00 calculaltors still amaze me. I will try to get more posted.

For those of you who missed Saturday, we are going to try to get together again this Saturday for a ride and cookout at my house in Borger. I will be glad to sync anyone's carbs who shows up.

[ATTACH]12530[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12531[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12532[/ATTACH]

Nice job guys!!!!!!! :clap2:

Looks like you guys really had some fun doing it too..!

Nice looking lift ya have there...Appears to pick the bike up to a good working level.

Yessir,

That lift worked great! Thanks for letting us gather at your house Dennis, and for providing the carbtune Jerry. It was a great Time.:cool10:

Like Dean said, the garage and lift was supplied by Dennis. I am thinking we were all a little surprised by how easy it was to sync the carbs. I had printed off the instructions from this site and it was a snap.

Thanks to all who turned out. We got the carbs synced on 5 bikes, a set of grips put on and Forrest wired up some lights on my bike.