IGNORED

Mio 310x GPS/MP3

RoadKill

I have purchased a Mio 310x GPS that should be arriving soon . I did quite a bit of research, but it really came down to price. I wanted the GPS, but also the MP3 capability. Chaos has one and he really likes it and it certainly got us where we were going. Does any one else out here have one or have opinions? Anything I need to know, or be aware of?

Thanks,

Jay

It's like anything tech based, some work great and some dont. We looked at getting one for the prizes at Ft. Collins but was informed that many have been returned. Marks is nice but he is a geek and knows how to tweak them....hope yours is just as good as his :happy34:

Guest Fly-N-Lo

Jay,

I have the C310x also and like it so far. Bought it originally for the wifes cage (yeah right). Since have traded her Expedition for new Edge (better mileage) which came with factory GPS. Now the Mio is on the bike. I think it would have been cheaper to buy another Mio. The only gripe I have is getting used to the menu's. Other than that it is a good unit for the money.

I purchase the I-way250C a few weeks ago and really like it.

Includes 2GB MMC/SD card preloaded with NAVTEQ mapping detail for the USA & Canada or Western Europe

MP3 audio player

Full-featured picture viewer

16-bit color TFT touch-screen display

7 voice direction languages

I can see in the sun light with my sun glass on.

I fabricated the bracket myself.

If you would like to see more pic's I can post them.

Lowrance iWay 250C GPS Navigator with MP3 Player and Picture Viewer and 3.5-Inch LCD Screen for $189.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2564774&CMP=EMC-TIGEREMAIL&SRCCODE=WEBLET03ORDER

I purchase the I-way250C a few weeks ago and really like it.

Includes 2GB MMC/SD card preloaded with NAVTEQ mapping detail for the USA & Canada or Western Europe

MP3 audio player

Full-featured picture viewer

16-bit color TFT touch-screen display

7 voice direction languages

I can see in the sun light with my sun glass on.

I fabricated the bracket myself.

If you would like to see more pic's I can post them.

Lowrance iWay 250C GPS Navigator with MP3 Player and Picture Viewer and 3.5-Inch LCD Screen for $189.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2564774&CMP=EMC-TIGEREMAIL&SRCCODE=WEBLET03ORDER

I thought about the 500c, but it was so big and heavy.

I would really be interested in pics of the mount. I have a RAM mount coming too, but am still interested.

Jay, I went to Home Depot and purchase a piece of aluminum, after the third try I had something that work, right height, right angle and all that stuff, it was ease to fabricated I use the vise, a hammer, file and a hand drill. Filed and polished a bet and there you have it. I used rivets and washer and a small piece of aluminum to attach the GPS holder to the bracket.

Just remember that the right mirror has left hand threads.

P.S. We will be at Vogel for a better look.