IGNORED

Off to Disney on Wed afternoon

RoadKill

Well, Wednesday afternoon we will be heading out (via the SUV:crying:) to Florida. Taking my son down to Disney for vacation. He is 10 now and we took him 5 years ago. So I'm sure he will find more he enjoys this time.

Planning on driving straight through. I will have a computer with me so you won't escape me :rasberry: Having some maintenance and warranty work done at the Dealer on the bike while I'm gone. If anyone else happens to be around the Orlando area give me a call. # is in my profile.

Later.

Cool! A 10 year old kid is the perfect age for Disney: old enough to get on the big rides, but not too old to enjoy the smaller rides. You're gonna have a blast!

He is for sure and that's what makes it fun for us. Looks like we might get a little wet according to the weather right now.

Jay, I hope you guys have a great time. We are going to pick up the new bike this weekend. Hopefully we won't have the rain and neither will you. Next time fly tho. It's so much faster and the fun starts sooner. Be safe and enjoy.