IGNORED

eureka springs prizes

Snarley Bill

anyone coming to the eureka springs meet that would like to bring a prize to give away the night of the drawing is welcome to, this is not mandatory. we are going to have a drawing for the ladies and the men separately. so don't forget something for the ladies. i know some have already told me they are bringing some neat stuff, and linda and me did a little shopping too. we are also going to have a 50/50 drawing for st. jude and the procedes for that will go to squidleys tattoo fund. we are expecting a big crowd and going to do some heavy duty riding, eating, and evening partying on the big deck overlooking the woods behind the edelweiss inn. linda and i will be there tuesday around noon. to greet the early arrivals. for those of you that haven't been to the edelweiss it has a restaurant in front of it on the parking lot so you may have a hard time finding the driveway. don't forget to bring helmets, we may ride into missouri and they have a helmet law. have a safe trip and we'll see you there. bill and linda :clap2::2133:

looks like all systems are go for eureka springs. lots of people coming, got the bike serviced and cleaned up, almost packed, weather looks good, house work and honey do's taken care of, got a dogsitter, and going to spend five days with some of the best folks on earth. what more can a guy ask for. we are going to have a blowout great time. this is what it's all about. see you all there. bill :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::2133:

Well one more night of work, Then I'm off the rest of the week. I will be packing the Wing and getting everything ready for the trip Wednesday morning since Peg has to work Tuesday. Peg has been ready for 2months. I Bought her some water proof boots today. So everything is ready to be packed and get the heck out of Dodge:happy65:.

Sure am ready for some fun this coming week.

Don't forget your helmets!!!!!! Hate to tell Wildhair39 again that we are not going on a fairy ride or going over into Missouri. Peg & I are looking forward to seeing everyone again and the long rides with the family too.....

Wpredock,

Are we still thinking of going to Springfield Mo. for lunch at the ? Restaurant sorry forgot the name - Working two jobs will do that to a guy - loss his mind:scratchchin:.........

Can't wait for it to get here then again I hate for it to end too , since this might be the last Eureka Springs meet for a while since the (Hub) is next year and Wpredock is having another get together at his place.

Everybody ride safe and we will be seeing you real soon.........:rasberry:

Buddy

Developed a glitch, in my best laid plan. :95:Got to be in MO on Thursday, noway around it. I've some friends headed to Gatlinburg TN in the morning, their gonna do the dragon, Decided I'd ride with as far Nashville,:farmer: I can use this time to go visit my Dad, Sorry I couldn't make it Bill.

Be safe Leeway

Well Teri said last night it time to get off my but and get packing for the trip. if I did not know better I would think she was trying to get rid of me. I will be leaving on Tuesday morning going to run by Springfield, do not know why just am. Teri will be leaving on wed. night after work (bringing the car). One good think about her coming up late she can carry all our stuff. I am looking forward to seeing everyone. ride safe. see you all there.

Its time for FUN,FUN,FUN

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: