IGNORED

Not Gonna make PIP

stardbog

Well, by now I'm positive sure work is come on my way, and I have to cancel trip to Pork in the Pines. Sorry Guy's I Know this one is going to be a best one, but work suck sometime. On September 3rd, my company is sending me on training in Denver, CO. And I have to finish a ton of work before I leave. Big Hugs to all of you and especial one for Ann and Gary.

Love You All

Guest tessa c2

yup what a bumber, but i can see where you are comming from yet, done the same thing yesterday. sorry that we won't see you this weekend, but we tried, t/c pete:grandma:

Now that really sucks...

Went out and had the 12 string re-strung and tuned just for you. Now we are going to have to let Rick play it. And what am I going to do with all the Fat Tire???

Hey, I just thought of something. Minnesoda is on the way to Denver. Maybe you could talk the company into letting you fly out early, Route through Minni, lay over for the week end, and then travel on to Denver... That would work for us, and including a week end on the travel might even get you a lower air fare...

Hey, I'm trying here...

Seriously though Dan, we will miss you :crying:. You are always fun to be around...

:mytruck: