IGNORED

Sleeperhawk.....................

DragonRider

.George, .would you be willing to co-ordinate a meet up with all the riders from your area for the St. Jude/Mean Dog ride to Memphis, Bill Predock is going to head up his area and you have many members in your area who hopefully will be coming...........I am going to start sending out emails to all of the Ga/Al/Fla members that I can and try to get a large group from this area...........Thanks to you and Bobbie for helping out, especially Bobbie for voluntering to go through all the pain of a tat.............:cool17:

Looking forward to seeing you guys Sunday, If you need someplace to stay Sunday nite we have plenty of room here at the Dragons Cave, we would love to have you over.

:bighug:

I will try to get some of us going from this area.

This will definitely be a long ride for us.

Bobbie and I will be glad to check out your "Dungeon" Sunday night. :rotf:

The only thing that will stop us from coming, is if Gustav decides to track North early.

Its not a problem we still have a room left, we have one VR member staying Sunday nite, but we got plenty of room to spare, so it aint gonna be a problem........we would love to have you guys............

Thank you' date=' Lewis, for the invitation! Just do not want Charlene to go through a lot of trouble. :no-no-no:[/color']

It will be great seeing you guys again!:thumbsup2: