IGNORED

Saddle Bag Liner Ordering Available now !

BEER30

I've been PM'd almost to death here lately in regards to Saddle Bag liners . Because of my heavy schedule , I have not been able to get to make any here lately . Well the Boss said "OK" to make them here at work .

I have the patterns for the 2nd Gens and they will work for the late model 1st Gens . I also have the pattern for the earlier 1st Gens , but yet made any yet other than for a few here .

So here's the deal . All 3 bags (2/saddle bag liners and 1/ trunk bag liner) for &75.00 per set . Made either from 1000 denier cordura or 1050 Ballistic nylon (black only). I have other colors , but they are more military patterns . You can call the shop here to place your order @ 910-325-1000 (High Speed Gear Inc.) M-T , 8:00-6:00 , Friday ,8:00-4:30 . I'm going to get several sets made up ASAP and will continue to make them as they are ordered . We have a small break in work and estimate a 2 week slow down in other production (end of physical year government spending), so it would be best to place your order as soon as possible , because as soon as this slow break ends , no telling when I will be able to get back to these liners .

BEER30

P.S. I have patterns for the Vulcan Nomad as well .

Edited by BEER30

I've been PM'd almost to death here lately in regards to Saddle Bag liners . Because of my heavy schedule , I have not been able to get to make any here lately . Well the Boss said "OK" to make them here at work .

I have the patterns for the 2nd Gens and they will work for the late model 1st Gens . I also have the pattern for the earlier 1st Gens , but yet made any yet other than for a few here .

So here's the deal . All 3 bags (2/saddle bag liners and 1/ trunk bag liner) for &75.00 per set . Made either from 1000 denier cordura or 1050 Ballistic nylon (black only). I have other colors , but they are more military patterns . You can call the shop here to place your order @ 910-325-1000 (High Speed Gear Inc.) M-T , 8:00-6:00 , Friday ,8:00-4:30 . I'm going to get several sets made up ASAP and will continue to make them as they are ordered . We have a small break in work and estimate a 2 week slow down in other production (end of physical year government spending), so it would be best to place your order as soon as possible , because as soon as this slow break ends , no telling when I will be able to get back to these liners .

BEER30

I know you have been busy. What about just a trunk liner????

I know you have been busy. What about just a trunk liner????

First off RoadKill , my apologies to you for not getting back with you . What I thought I had available , I didn't have . A lot of typical everyday BS here at work was happening to cloud the situation as well .

If you only need a trunk liner or a set of saddle bag liners . You can order them separately as well . But there is a $5.00 surcharge . So price for trunk liner only will be $30.00 and Saddlebag liners will be $55.00 .

Also to add , I can get them embroidered . I do have a means of getting them done , and price for that will be what is charged me . I have no pricing as it's not my work that I am doing , Just saying I can get it done if you want . I know it will be possible a 1-2 week lead time added , depending on my contacts schedule.

BEER30

First off RoadKill , my apologies to you for not getting back with you . What I thought I had available , I didn't have . A lot of typical everyday BS here at work was happening to cloud the situation as well .

If you only need a trunk liner or a set of saddle bag liners . You can order them separately as well . But there is a $5.00 surcharge . So price for trunk liner only will be $30.00 and Saddlebag liners will be $55.00 .

Also to add , I can get them embroidered . I do have a means of getting them done , and price for that will be what is charged me . I have no pricing as it's not my work that I am doing , Just saying I can get it done if you want . I know it will be possible a 1-2 week lead time added , depending on my contacts schedule.

BEER30

Thanks, I'll call the office later today and place an order for just the trunk liner and find out how to get you the $$.

Take care,

Jay

BEER30

Good Morning Beer30,

Just talked with you on the phone and placed my order for a set of these bag liners for my 88 VR. Can't wait to received them. Thank you so much.

Masterguns

WOW..........

Now I feel really RSV chalanged, but..what is a trunk and saddle bag liner?

Purpose? :think:

PICK, Saddlebag/Trunk liners are fabric liners that are custom fitted to the interior dimentions of your bags and trunk. They are most likely affixed with a zipper type closure mechanism. This way, you pack all your junk into the bag and when arriving at your destination, you open your bag or trunk and remove all you stuff that is packed into the bag and/or trunk liner. Are you kiddin that you don't know what this things are?

Hmmmmmmmmmm.Nope, not kidding, but they don't sound like a bad idea.

Like I said, maybe I'm just RSV challanged...LOL My other bikes bags doesn't hold anything but spare oil, parts and tools. LOL Liners would get ruined ......

May just have to look into them?

Do you have to remove the cassett tape holders that are on the inside of the bags to use them?

Hmmmmmmmmmm.Nope, not kidding, but they don't sound like a bad idea.

Like I said, maybe I'm just RSV challanged...LOL My other bikes bags doesn't hold anything but spare oil, parts and tools. LOL Liners would get ruined ......

May just have to look into them?

Do you have to remove the cassett tape holders that are on the inside of the bags to use them?

Man PIck, can't help ya there. I ride a 1st gen 88 so all I carry are cloths, drinks, audio stuff, water, food, and the manufacturers basic took kit. No need for spare parts, oil and items like that.

Hey, Gene - I would think then that those saddlebag liners would fit a RSTD - and do you have a pattern for the Harley Tour Pak?

Saddle Bag liners should fit the RSTD . As of now I do not have a pattern for the HD tour pak , but I have some friends (cough-cough, :rotfl:) that I can get a pattern from .

BEER30

Now here's the real trick. If I call today, any chance of getting them by the 5th?

I leave on a trip early Sept. 6th, round the lake.

I'll call later and see.

Thanks!

All I can say is the longer you wait to place the order , the tougher it will be to get them made and too you . If you call , fill me on the need to have them faster , we can see what we can do . It may require a faster shipping method . We are cutting them out as we speak and soon to be sewn together . Making some in black color to have on hand .

BEER30

Oh, and.

Semper Fi to you too!

0341 1975-1979

2/9 Okinawa

3/2 Camp LeJeune

Outstanding there Jarhead. There seems to be quite a few former Jarheads on this site.

Semper Fi PICK 0311 1966 - 1972 (two PHs so did a lateral move)

1371 1972 - 1976

3531 1976 - 1978

8411 1978 - 1980

0431 1980 - 1982 and lastly

0491 1982 - 1996

Now here's the real trick. If I call today, any chance of getting them by the 5th?

I leave on a trip early Sept. 6th, round the lake.

I'll call later and see.

Thanks!

I guess your getting them in time . Being shipped out today via UPS .

Thanks ,

BEER30

Wow,

Thanks Beer30!!!

Received my saddle/trunk bags today, better than described.

Will be putting them to use this weekend when I circle Lake Michigan.

Thanks!

Glad you got them in time and hope they serve you well !

Thanks ,

BEER30

Thanks, Looking forward to them arriving. Sure will be useful. Thanks BEER30!!!

MasterGuns and Pick , out on the Big Brown Truck today . RoadKill , out tomorrow via USPS . Binding machine went south and I finally got it fixed today to finish up these bag liners .

BEER30

MasterGuns and Pick , out on the Big Brown Truck today . RoadKill , out tomorrow via USPS . Binding machine went south and I finally got it fixed today to finish up these bag liners .

BEER30

I sent you a PM to send it UPS, so I have it by Wed next week for Eureka Springs, I don't think it will make it USPS now.

Jay