IGNORED

Arizona Bound! - Need Advice!

Hi John! We are leaving Columbia this Friday and spending the night in Meridian' date=' Mississippi. Saturday, we will be getting into Joshua, Texas where George's daughter lives and spending a couple of days with her. [/color']

We will leave there and head to Ballinger, Texas on Monday afternoon. Tuesday at noon (September 30), we will be riding to Lowake Inn Steakhouse (ummm, steaks and onion rings). I grew up not far from there and the quality of food has always been the best! From Lowake, we will be riding to Albuquerque, New Mexico and spending the night. I am not sure which way George plans on getting to Albuquerque.

Leaving Albuquerque, we are headed to Needles, California so I can get California on my map! From there, we are headed to Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon and then by Friday, October 3, we will be in Tucson. George's brother turns 50 on Saturday so we will be spending Friday and Saturday with them! Early Sunday morning, we will be heading out towards Colorado. And from there, weather will be our decision maker, but we will be going to Kansas to see George's parents!:)

After reciting all of this, I am ready to leave now!!!!! :whistling: Just a small issue of having to be at work!:crying:

I have sent you a PM with my email address, thank you for your offer! If we don't get to see you this trip, we will be back in the future!:thumbsup2:

Ride safe,

Bobbie

Sorry but I don't think visiting Needles qualifies you to claim California on your map. I protest.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but I don't think visiting Needles qualifies you to claim California on your map. I protest.

Don't worry, we don't claim the rest of California! We will take Snoopy's relatives any day!:stirthepot: :whistling:

Seriously, I wish you had been with us when we were in DC earlier this year with the Venture Riders! In order for me to color in Maryland, the guys took their lives in their hands to ride through Maryland from northeast DC, including potholes big enough for a couple of bikes to fall through!:whistling:

I have been through the width of California, just not on the bike!:stickinouttounge:

Ride safe,

Bobbie

will buy you dinner at the cracher berrel,pines rd s'port la

just let me know,what time

:lightbulb::Venture:

Sounds like a great plan! Looking forward to seeing you again! We will be leaving Meridan, Mississippi Saturday morning, so that should put us into Shreveport aruond noon, I think. My cell is 256-874-3616 and we'll call you close to time!

Ride safe,

Bobbie

Sounds like a great plan! Looking forward to seeing you again! We will be leaving Meridan, Mississippi Saturday morning, so that should put us into Shreveport aruond noon, I think. My cell is 256-874-3616 and we'll call you close to time!

Ride safe,

Bobbie

be sure to bring georage,don't want any one to get any idias:Laugh: